The Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands (CFVI) on behalf of the CAHS Class of 1951 Alumni Association is now accepting scholarship applications. Each year, the CAHS Class of ’51 provides academic scholarships to graduating seniors of the Charlotte Amalie High School. This year, CFVI will be awarding $1,000 scholarships to two students in the CAHS Class of 2017.
See eligibility requirements below..
- Be a student of CAHS for at least three (3) years
- Be a graduate of the Class of 2017
- Have an overall average of 80 or better
- Be accepted by an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate financial need
Head to cfvi.fluidreview.com to begin the application process.
Applications are not complete unless they include:
- Complete application form
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- Acceptance Letter from College/University
- Proof of Enrollment or Commitment to school of choice
Submission deadline: May 22, 2017.
Categories: CFVI Highlights